OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

regrep message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Meeting reminder and agenda

This is a reminder and draft agenda for our regularly scheduled ebXML
Registry TC telecon tomorrow, Thursday March 31st at 8:00 am PT. Call in
information is below.

The telecon number and password are:
Toll Free: 866-607-2011
International: 702-477-6042
Passcode: 4517267#
Conference operator, in case you have problems: 206-655-2254

	1. Minute taker

 	2. Approval of minutes

	3. Spec status update

	4. Registering Web Services TN update status (Joe)

	5. Status on other Technical notes (WSRP, tutorial, etc)

	6. OASIS Symposium Lightning round (3-4 slides)	
	 <<[regrep] FW: [chairs] TC Chair Update on the OASIS
	7. Webinar (Where are we?)
	 <<[regrep] Help with coordinating a webinar>> 
	8. Update on Brochure (Carl)

	9. UN/CEFACT Registry review - comments?
	 <<[regrep] TR: [CEFACT-ICG:132] [Fwd: ICG review of UN/CEFACT
ICG Registry Specification]>> 
	10. Other issues

	11. Next meeting

Please let me know if there are other items for the agenda.

Kathryn Breininger

--- Begin Message ---
Update on the OASIS Symposium.  We will need 3-4 slides for the TC
Lightning Round session for a 2-3 minute presentation on what the TC is
doing, status of documents, etc. We also need to designate the person
who will do this short Lightning Round session.  I will add this to the
agenda for our meeting Thursday morning. 

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services
425-965-0182 phone

-----Original Message-----
From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org] 
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 7:52 AM
To: chairs@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [chairs] TC Chair Update on the OASIS Symposium
Importance: High

Dear OASIS TC Chairs:

The Symposium is only a month away!  Enclosed are a couple updates and



We would like to once again thank all those TCs that are supporting the
Symposium by holding committee meetings in conjunction with the event.
We do hope this will again be a beneficial collaboration full of
networking and communication not only for your TC, but between TCs. A
complete list of TC meetings are posted on the event web site at

~TC LIGHTNING ROUNDS - 26 April beginning at 4:45 PM
As you all know, the Symposium will feature TC Lightning Round Updates.
It will promise to be a great opportunity to educate the members,
potential members, and the OASIS Board of Directors on what your TC has
accomplished. Each TC should designate one representative to deliver a
short (3-4 slides/2-3 minute) presentation. Once your TC has designated
this representative, please forward their name and contact information
directly to me at jane.harnad@oasis-open.org. If a TC representative
will not be present at the event, we ask that you please provide
materials for an OASIS staff person in advance. Note: A TC
representative or OASIS staff person will speak on behalf of each OASIS
TC during this Lightning Round Update.  

COMMITTEE OASIS staff will join new, existing, and prospective TC
leaders to discuss issues surrounding TC Process, IPR, Kavi, membership,
InterOps, publicity, certification and testing, and more. All TC chairs,
secretaries, and editors are strongly encouraged to attend this session.
Anyone with an interest in a leadership role in a new or existing TC is
also welcome. Please signup using the online registration form at

There is a growing body of books that feature technical and
executive-level information on OASIS Standards and specifications. The
Symposium Book Table will showcase these books at a display in the
registration area. This is not a book sale, but an opportunity to give
attendees a first-hand look at the range of available titles. A handout
listing all books, including information on purchasing options, will be
provided. Books will be on display for two days during the Symposium and
raffled off to attendees at the reception following the AGM. Authors,
publishers, or collectors interested in donating books should contact
jane.harnad@oasis-open.org by 1 APRIL.

Symposium registrations are increasing daily. The early-bird discount
ends 1 APRIL - THIS FRIDAY. Please help us continue the momentum by
forwarding out notices and/or the enclosed Flyer to all TC members,
prospects, and other related email lists. Please feel free to also post
the flyer or Symposium web address
(http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2005/index.php) on your
company web site. If you have any lists or prospects that you would like
us to forward information to, please send those ideas directly to me at

Thank you again for reviewing all the above and please feel free to call
or email me directly with any questions.  We look forward to seeing you
in New Orleans.

Jane Harnad
Manager of Events
+1978-667-5115 ext 214
Office Hours:  Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Symposium Flyer.pdf

To unsubscribe, e-mail: regrep-unsubscribe@lists.oasis-open.org
For additional commands, e-mail: regrep-help@lists.oasis-open.org
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Hi ebXML regrep TC!
I have been corresponding with Carol at OASIS regarding how they can
assist and support a webinar for the ebXML Registry TC.  They have
several resources available for us, and several ways in which they can
help and support us on this.  This is a summary of the discussion:

The understanding is that the webinar would be sponsored by OASIS and
hosted by Sun (Sun would be providing the webex session).  Andy Moir has
volunteered to work with the Sun folks to set up a registration process
for the webinar.  There were a couple suggestions related to the
registration as well. One that we provide an option for users to not
have their contact information distributed, and the other that we might
want to add 2-3 questions on the registration form to find out if
someone is using, or planning to use a registry in the near future.

OASIS would be happy to provide a speaker (probably Jamie) to do the
welcome and moderate the Q&A if we would like.   Carol will work with us
on developing the promotion materials, and can post the webinar
information in the following locations:

a) in OASIS newsletters:

--OASIS News
--XML.org Daily Newslink
b) and to OASIS mail lists:
<Any other lists we should hit?>

c) and on the OASIS site
--OASIS homepage
--OASIS Events page
--TC homepage
--ebXML.org homepage
--ebXML.org Events page
--XML.org homepage
--XML.org Events page

Carol will also send to her editor/analyst contact list and forward to
Robin Cover.  She also suggested that TC members post on their sites, in
their newsletters, etc. if available.

Action items for us:
1. Determine date for the webinar (does sometime in early May sound
good? I know folks will be traveling at the end of April :-) and the
OASIS staff will be very busy until then!
2. Contact Andy Moir to begin setting up the registration process
(Farrukh, could you please put Andy in touch with the appropriate folks
at Sun?)
3. Determine the content of the webinar! (everyone!  I believe Joe was
putting some draft materials together, is that correct?) Maybe we can
finalize this during our F2F in New Orleans.
4. Work with Carol once we have determined the date to publicize the

That's a start!  Feel free to add to where/how to promote, and other

Have a great week-end everyone!

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies
Boeing Library Services

425-965-0182 phone
425-237-3491 fax

> How was your service? Please click link below.......
> http://socal.web.boeing.com/ssglibsurvey/

To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of the OASIS TC), go to http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/members/leave_workgroup.php.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Dear all,
Here the publication of the first output of the draft of the UN/CEFACT Registry Specification.
Any comment and contribution by this TC to this specification will be really appreciated. 

Best Regards,

R&D Engineer
France Telecom

-----Message d'origine-----
De : owner-cefact-icg@unicc.org [mailto:owner-cefact-icg@unicc.org] De la part de Mike Conroy
Envoyé : vendredi 18 février 2005 20:51
À : ECE - Communication with Information Content Management
Objet : [CEFACT-ICG:132] [Fwd: ICG review of UN/CEFACT ICG Registry Specification]

please find enclosed the information concerning the first output of the UN/CEFACT registry specification. To ensure that theres no mailing problems I'm enclosing the specification twice, once with the original transmission from Francis Berthomieu and once with this mail.

As you'll no doubt see the Registry is a federating agent between all the UN/CEFACT perminant groups.


Mike Conroy
ICG Chair


--- Begin Message ---
Hi ICG members !
you will find here attached the "UN/CEFACT ICG Registry Specification"   Version 0.5, for review.
The review will last 2 weeks (beginning : 18 February 2005 ; ending : 04 March 2005).
Please insert your comments in the attached sheet .
The comments will be processed during the March 2005 Forum meeting
David could you please put it on the web site.
Mike or David, could you please send this mail on the other ICG mailing list (I haven't the address anymore)
Thank you for your help

France Télécom 

Division R&D MAPS/eCB

42, rue des Coutures BP6243

14066 CAEN Cedex 4 France

Tel : + 33 (0)2 31 75 91 30



--- End Message ---
To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of the OASIS TC), go to http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/members/leave_workgroup.php.
--- End Message ---

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]