Subject: RE: [regrep] [Before Sending Out Ballot - Please Note!] RE: [regrep]draft of ballot to come

What?!

Why are we submitting anything about UDDI?

Did somebody not cut and paste correctly?

Better do a better job of proof-reading first.

pk

-----Original Message-----
From: Chiusano Joseph [mailto:chiusano_joseph@bah.com]
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 3:51 AM
To: James Bryce Clark; regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [regrep] [Before Sending Out Ballot - Please Note!] RE: [regrep]
draft of ballot to come

Jamie,

Wanted to call your attention to this prior to sending OASIS-wide - Please
note the unintentionally embedded additional text in the paragraph below:

<Quote>
The OASIS ebXML Registry TC has submitted the ebXML Registry Information
Model (RIM) v3.0 and ebMXL Registy sndUniversal Description, Discovery &
Integration (UDDI) specification v3.0.2, an approved Committee Draft, to be
considered as an OASIS Standard. The TC's submission is attached below.
</Quote>

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton