Subject: Re: [regrep] ebXML Registry lightning round2.ppt

I thought more of expanding this caption list:

- service offering
- ebXML artifacts
- service instance
- ebXML engines

Then adding the symbol (the gear as symbol, which I could not easily
find with google after all) to requester and provider, just the same way
the triangles, circles and squares are there already.

Diego

--
Diego Ballve
Digital Artefacts Europe