Subject: RE: [regrep] Sweet Article on ebXML Registry in JavaWorld!

Hi Farrukh,
Thanks for the encouraging words.

As an avid follower of all the Web services standards, it is my intent
through this column to accurately reflect the latest and greatest that these
standards have to offer, their current state and the real world ROI that can
be realized with some creativity using a combination of these standards.

Also, I just presented at the OASIS Symposium yesterday and called out the
use of an SOA Registry, SOA Repository, CPPA, WS-BPEL and Web services as
the glue to enable ROI in the RFID domain...as below:
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2005/tutorials.26.04.05.php#8

Cheers!

A S H   P A R I K H
Director of Development and Technology, EAG
Raining Data Corporation (NASDAQ: RDTA)
"Technology for Innovative Solutions"
www.rainingdata.com
+1 (510) 608-0259 - Home Office