Subject: Re: [regrep] ebXML Registry tutorial - update

Hey Joe, Weclome back from wherever you were occupied recently. We
missed you at the f2f.

Chiusano Joseph wrote:

> How about: "ebXML Registry: Usage Profile Development Guide"

Somehow "Usage Profile" does not capture it for me as it implies a
profile for usage of the registry rather than a profile for XXX
(substitute WSRP, Web Services, OGC, IHE, HL7 etc. for XXX). So not my
top choice but I could live with it.

> Joe
>

> Joseph Chiusano
>
> Booz Allen Hamilton