Subject: RE: [regrep] ebXML Registry tutorial - update

 So I have an idea. So far it has been suggested that the material is highly
technical and is intended for a highly technical audience. Personally, I
think the title is meaningless and nobody will know what it's about from the
title.

So, what I'd like to suggest is we ask a random sampling of people from
other approriate TCs what they think would be in a document with such a
title without giving them any other information beyond the title itself.

Barring that, how about something like:

Primer for Consistent Mapping from Domain Specific Information Models to
ebXML Registry Information Model

At least that tells you something about the actual content of the document.

Pk

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM]
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2005 6:57 AM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org

David Webber (XML) wrote:

>I know this might be a bit retro' - and technobabbly free - but
>
>"Building real world applications using ebXML Registry"

Above title would be great for a paper of presentation on ebXML Registry
(hint, hint David) but not for the proposed Profiling Framework document.

The proposed Profiling Framework document is a highly technical document for
a highly technical audience.
The audience is expected to be even more technical than that of the RIM and
RS specs. The key concepts it is covering are "Profile", "Framework",
"Application".

So far I like the following best:

"ebXML Registry Application Profiling Framework"

Thanks.