Subject: RE: [regrep] ebXML Registry tutorial - update

 Again, I think it is imperative to be clear that what we are talking about
is profiles of Domain Specific Information Models.

Otherwise, it could easily be interpreted as meaning that it is talking
about how to develop a profile of the Registry itself. Without knowing any
better, the best I would gather from a title like that is that perhaps it is
somehow talking about doing something analogous to how WS-I develops
profiles of WS specs, but in this case its about a profile of the Registry
spec.

For example, I sat in on the LegalXML TC on Friday. Based on that
experience, I can honestly tell you that I am convinced that with a title
such as below, they would have no clue that such a document might be of any
interest to them.

Now, these are very technical people, but their expertise is in the Justice
Global XML schema. They don't know beans about the Registry other that they
probably are going to need one.

I think that the test has to be that whatever you call it, it has to be
clear enough such that folks like those who were in that LegalXML TC meeting
would be able to grasp from the title alone how that document applies to
them.

Regards

pk