Subject: RE: [regrep] Whither ebRS conformance testing?

The test engine and the test scripts could also be managed separately.
That is, the test engine itself might be open sourced with participants
from a fairly broad community (i.e. at least all of the ebXML TCs,
perhaps even a broader forum like freebxml).

The executable test cases for any given spec would presumably be
managed/approved by the relevant OASIS TC (ebMS, ebRS, etc.).

--
Richard