Subject: RE: [regrep] Meeting on Thursday

I have had several e-mails from TC members, and the consensus appears to
be to cancel the meeting tomorrow.

So, we will meet again on June 9th!  Have a great Memorial Day weekend
everyone!

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: Breininger, Kathryn R
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 9:13 AM
To: ebXML Regrep
Subject: [regrep] Meeting on Thursday

I will be unavailable on Thursday for our telecon call.  We can either
cancel the call, or someone can volunteer to run the meeting in my
absence.  The agenda items I have collected so far include:

1. Update on webinar (Carol has draft description)
	Who is going to work on the presentation materials?
2. ebMS binding for v3 registry
3. Status on Technical Notes
	Registering Web Services in an ebXML Registry
	Others?
4. Approval of minutes from the last 3 meetings!!  See attached:
<<[regrep] Minutes from the past several meetings - ACTION ITEM>>
What is the consensus of the group, and if you would like to go ahead
with the telecon, is there a volunteer to run the session?

Thanks!
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager