Subject: Re: [regrep] [Ann] Sun announces ebXML Registry product

Chiusano Joseph wrote:

>>Does the Sun registry support UDDI v3 subscription API?
>>

>That is Tier 2 of my Sept 2003 ebXML Forum article titled "UDDI and
>ebXML Registries: Three-Tier Vision"[1].
>
>Joe
>
>[1] http://www.ebxmlforum.org/articles/ebFor_20030824.html

It actually different from that.

The Sun Registry is *ONE* registry that is an ebXML Registry at its core
engine and supports both the native ebXML Registry 3.0 interface and
protcols as well as UDDI 3.0 interface and protcols. Please correct me
if I am wrong but I dont believe that topology is addressed in the
document you posted.

begin:vcard
fn:Farrukh Najmi
n:Najmi;Farrukh