Subject: RE: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda

This is not an agenda item, but attached please find an updated version
of the Web Services TN (which we are considering calling a profile). The
updates now reach to the appendices. I would especially like comments on
the Content Management Services use case that I've added toward the end
(content, format, presentation of information, etc.).

Yes, I know it's in Word (sorry) - I tried www.cutepdf.com but it hung
my machine (not so cute).

Since I don't have access to anyone right now in my office who can
convert it to PDF (it's 5:50pm), if someone can do so again I would be
very appreciative.

Regarding the reference to a profile above: In our last call, we
discussed converting this document into a Web Services profile. That
would mean changing its intent beyond non-normative examples to
prescribe methods by which Web Services can be registered in ebXML
Registry in a normative manner (I believe we do mean normative), for
enhanced interoperability. This would mean that we would now rename the
document accordingly, and expand it once the V3.0 updates are made.

I concur with this suggestion - does anyone *not* concur with it?

Thanks,
Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton