Subject: Re: ebXML Registry - Webinar Registration (start discussion)

(Adding regrep list to thread)

Andy Moir wrote:

>Farrukh:
>
>I'll start with the basics for registration and you let me know if you think
>we need anything else:
>-Name
>-Company
>-address
>-e-mail
>-phone
>-Questions
>A) Are you currently involved with ebXML Registry Technical Committee (Y or
>N)?
>B) What are you hoping to gain most from today's session? (check all that
>apply)
>- Understanding of ebXML Registry
>- Business advantages to ebXML Registry
>- How ebXML Registry compares to other registries
>- How ebXML Registry relates to other Web Services Standards
>- Implementation experiences
>- Understanding of OASIS
>C) Would you be interested in participating in future ebXML Registry work?
>D) Would you like to learn more about OASIS membership?

Thanks Andy. This is an excellent begining. Here are some additional
questions:

-What use cases would you like to apply the ebXML Registry standard to?

-What domain specific profiles for using ebXML Registry would you like
to see emerge

-Would you be willing to work on defining your suggested profile

begin:vcard
fn:Farrukh Najmi
n:Najmi;Farrukh
email;internet:farrukh.najmi@sun.com