Subject: Change in webinar date

Hi Carol, Scott, Andy, and Jamie,
We discussed the webinar at our telecon this morning, and agreed that we
should postpone it until Sept.  This will give more time for publicizing
the webinar, and more people should be back from summer vacations and
holidays.  We would like to do it during the second week of September if
possible (Sept. 12 - 16).  The webex information will still be provided
by Sun (Farrukh) and France Telecom (Ivan) will still provide the
telecon information.  The format, registration information and
questions, and presenters will be the same as we agreed for the original
webinar.  Can you please confirm with Jamie that he will be available
that week, and what day would be best for him?  As soon as that date is
set, we will reschedule the webex and telecon so that we can move ahead
ASAP with publicity.

We also talked about doing two sessions, one to provide a better time
for European participation, and one a better time for Asia
participation.  US participants will probably be able to attend at
either time.  Ivan said he would be able to do the telecon at 2:00 pm US
Eastern Time, which should be okay for the Asian participants.

So, we are looking at two times, same day, or two days, the week of Sept
12-16.  Does this sound okay, and will that meet your schedules?  Please
let me know as soon as possible which days to schedule, so we can set up
the webinar and telecon information and provide it to you for
publicizing the event.

Thanks Carol and everyone!  Looking forward to working together to make
this as successful an event as possible!

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies