Subject: RE: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda for meeting Thursday, August 18th

This is not for today's call:

Please take some time to comment on the latest version of the
"Registering Web Services in an ebXML Registry" TN[1]. I have not
received any comments on the multiple iterations that I have sent since
May, and would welcome feedback so that I may advance this TN.

Please note that this will eventually become our ebXML Registry Web
Services Profile.

Thanks,
Joe

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200506/msg00035.html