Subject: Dates and times for Webinar

I realized this afternoon that I had the wrong information for the
webinar in the meeting agenda.  Please refer to the webinar site
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/webinars/webinars.php.

The first one is Wednesday, Sept 14th at 10:00 pm PT (San Francisco)
which means Sept 15th 1:00 am ET (New York)!  Jamie, Carl, and Farrukh,
I hope you all have lots of coffee that night!

The second one is Sept 15th at 8:00 am PT (San Francisco) and 11:00 am
ET (New York).

We anticipate lots of questions from the audience, and would like to
have as many TC members as possible on the webinar to help field
questions and provide support!  Please send the webinar information to
anyone you think would be interested.

Thanks,
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger