Subject: Need regrep to also be listed under Web Service / SOA Category at OASIS

Dear TC colleagues,

First congratulations on a successful Webinar last week.

On the main OASIS page:

http://www.oasis-open.org

regrep TC is listed under e-Commerce but not under Web Services/SOA
category.

As a data point, UDDI TC is listed under both.

I would like to request OASIS that regrep TC be listed under both.
This is specially true given the external message we delivered as the
center piece of our recent Webinar that ebXML Registry is the key
enabling service for SOA Governance.

Kathryn, could you please communicate this request to OASIS. Thank you.

begin:vcard
fn:Farrukh Najmi
n:Najmi;Farrukh
email;internet:farrukh.najmi@sun.com