Subject: RE : [regrep] Buiding a profile for ebXMLRR

Sounds good for me.
Your approach can improve quickly a first template's finalisation.

Thanks,
Ivan

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM]
Envoyé : mercredi 21 septembre 2005 13:28
À : BEDINI Ivan RD-BIZZ-CAE
Cc : regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Objet : Re: [regrep] Buiding a profile for ebXMLRR

+1 On Ivan's suggestion with a minor modification.

It would bebetter to take Ivan's proposed template and apply it to
developing an actual profile under development
and then use the result to improve the template before finalizing it.

I volunteer to take the WS Profile update task and apply it to the
template (with necessary modifications).
I will try and get a draft out late this week or early next week. We can
then review that profile both for its
own content as well as for any needed changes to the template.

Does this sound OK?

Thanks Ivan (and earlier Monica) for this good suggestion.