Subject: Results of Webinar registration survey

Hi all,
Attached are the compiled results of the webinar registration survey. No
editing was done, so these are the comments exactly as typed by the
registrant.  All personal information was stripped out to protect
privacy (done before sent to me), so we do not know who sent what
comments.  However, there is a wealth of information here!  We had
attendance literally from around the globe, and it looks like we had
more executive types than we may have thought we would.  Lots of the
comments provide good fodder for updating our FAQs, as well as providing
some ideas on what to focus on in future webinars.  Please take a look
and discuss in e-mail.  We can also discuss any actions we would like to
take based on this material at the next telecon.

 <<Webinar Registration Survey results.doc>>

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies
Boeing Library Services