Subject: RE: [regrep] Introducing the Raining Data TigerLogic XDMS plug-in for freebXML Registry - from Ash Parikh

+1 congrats to Ash and his team.

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM]
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2005 5:27 PM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [regrep] Introducing the Raining Data TigerLogic XDMS
plug-in for freebXML Registry - from Ash Parikh

Ash Parikh wrote:
> Hi All,
> Here's introducing the Raining Data TigerLogic XDMS plug-in for
> freebXML Registry:
> http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/CaseStudies/RainingData
> <http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/CaseStudies/RainingData
> >

> Many thanks to Farrukh for all his assistance and guidance in
> developing the architecture and implementation for the plug-in.

Kudos to Ash, Mohammad and the Raining Data team on the development of
this plugin for freebXML Registry.

I am excited about this because it is bringing XQuery to and ebXML
Registry implementation for the first time.
As I recall several TC members have expressed interest in supporting
XQuery as a query syntax in a future version of our standard and this
work will allow us to gain valuable experience towards that goal.