Subject: RE: [regrep] Meeting reminder and draft agenda

Regrets for me as well - I have to chair a DRM call until Noon EST, then
jump right on an XBRL call.

Regarding the Web Services Profile spec: If my understanding is correct,
we still have a deadline of COB tomorrow (11/3) to get comments in. I
will send in my remaining comments by COB tomorrow, before I head out to
the Aerosmith concert at the MCI Center:)

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton