Subject: RE: [regrep] FW: [Fwd: Oasis & Liberty Coordination t-cons]

Please confirm that this is 2:00 - 3:00pm central time ?

Carl Mattocks
Consultant : ITIL Application Knowledge Management
MetLife 732 893 4170

'Always look on the bright side of life' Monty Python
Inactive hide details for "Breininger, Kathryn R" <kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com>"Breininger, Kathryn R" <kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com>

          "Breininger, Kathryn R" <kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com>

          11/23/2005 01:01 PM

cc:

This telecon was moved to December 2nd. Here is the dial-in
information:
EbXML Registry Telecon with IHE ITI was moved to 12/02/05, 2:00 - 3:00
pm Dial-in 1-877-352-0183, Passcode 622075# Intl 1-602-462-1021

Please join if possible, or interested.

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services