Subject: RE: [regrep] [Joe's Comments, Part 4 of 4 - Web Services Profile] RE: [regrep] RE: ACTION ITEM

Please see comments below marked with [JMC] (sorry for the delay in
responding).

Thanks,
Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton

700 13th St. NW
Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005
O: 202-508-6514
C: 202-251-0731

[JMC] Sounds good.

> >Line 1164, "that are used by the objects being discovered":
> We introduce the cited text on this line, and use it often
> afterward. Why can't we say "of wsdl:portType" instances (and
> similarly for the subsequent cases)? Isn't it understood that
> the objects being discovered are WSDL documents? Or am I
> misunderstanding what the cited text means?
> >
> No. Actually object being discovered may be an entire WSDL
> document or it can be a WSDL Server, port, binding or portType.
> Maybe we should replace:
>
> "that are used by the objects being discovered"
>
> With:
>
> "that are used by the WSDL objects being discovered"

[JMC] Or that are used by the WSDL documents being discovered"? (we
don't use WSDL "objects" anywhere, but we use WSDL "documents" often)

End of Joe's comments.