Subject: RE: [regrep] leaving Adobe . . . .

Peter,
Sorry to hear of your circumstances.  Best of luck and hope you find a position which will enable you to join us again in the near future!  We will miss you!

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services
425-965-0182 phone

From: Peter Kacandes [mailto:pkacande@adobe.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:27 AM
To: ebXML Regrep
Cc: kadyca@yahoo.com
Subject: [regrep] leaving Adobe . . . .

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Yesterday, I was informed that as a result of the Adobe acquisition of Macromedia, my position has been made redundant. Consequently, I will no longer be able to represent Adobe on the OASIS ebXML Registry/Repository TC.

It has been a great pleasure and honor working with you all, who are such a talented set of individuals and a great team.

Naturally, I will begin immediately searching for a new position (have to pay the mortgage, after all!!).

If you should happen to hear of anyone looking for a talented and experienced software product manager and marketer, please feel free to refer me to them.

I won’t clutter up the alias with my resume, but if you might be interested in having a copy to pass on to potential contacts please feel free to contact me at my personal email address (cc’ed) and I would be happy to provide you with one.

Please accept my warmest wishes for a happy holiday season.

Sincerely yours,

Peter Kacandes

650 714 2042

kadyca@yahoo.com