Subject: RE: [regrep] Post-holiday registry riddle

Title: Post-holiday registry riddle
It's riddle fever.:)

My answer: "design-time and run-time". I would speculate that there is more design-time usage out there than run-time usage; but I leave it to Farrukh, Duane/Matt, Miko, Carl and others (apologies for anyone else I have forgotten) who have implementations to verify this. My hope and vision is that over time, run-time usage will equal or surpass design-time usage, as our semantic capabilities expand.

Joe

Joseph Chiusano

Associate

Booz Allen Hamilton