Subject: Re: [regrep] RegRep Wiki now available!

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:
Here is the url for the RegRep wiki - please use this for ebXML registry
TC work.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/regrep/

This is a great news! Thank you and thanks to OASIS staff.

I have become a recent convert to the amazing power of wikis for collaborative content development.
Now if only a wiki would use ebXML Registry for its back end and benefit from our governance, discovery
and federated information management capabilities.

I just fixed the title and description from the boiler plate.

It would be good to get a list of Main Sections or Pages identified along which we want to organize our Wiki.

For some ideas feel free to browse the freebXML Registry wiki here:

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/wiki

Here is a draft proposal for an outline:

  • issues - specification issues, bugs, workarounds
  • suggestions - suggestions for improvements, Request for enhancements (RFE). Need to think how to harmonize with comments list. Each has its advantage. Maybe comments come in via comments list but get recorded here for their latest status.
  • documents
    • specifications - list of actual specs
    • proposals
    • meetingNotes - Move meetings notes out of Kavi to here. Avoid use of word processor and instead just edit note online so every can see it as you type it!
  • actions - One stop action list for entire team
  • press - coverage of our work in trade rags
  • events - upcoming and past events (more flexibility than Kavi)
  • showcase - Success stories with ebXML Registry
  • sub-committees
    • regrep-scm
      • Repeat above tree for TC for SC
    • Other

Please share your thoughts on above proposal. As things gel they can get reflected in the Wiki with placeholder pages. Thanks.

begin:vcard
fn:Farrukh Najmi
n:Najmi;Farrukh
email;internet:farrukh.najmi@sun.com