Subject: RE: [regrep] Suggested collaborations sub-tree in wiki

I think you missed my point;)

There's been hardly any activity on that list over the past several weeks, even considering the holidays, as compared to many other TC lists.

Additionally, the TC is going in at least 4 different directions (lack of primary focus).

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton

700 13th St. NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005
O: 202-508-6514
C: 202-251-0731

From: David RR Webber (XML) [mailto:david@drrw.info]
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 12:43 PM
To: Chiusano Joseph
Cc: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org; Farrukh Najmi

Joe,

You are not paying attention!

See the following items:

o donation to OASIS ebSOA TC of FERA work.

o ebBP TC work currently going to Committee Draft vote.

o BCM work going to OASIS vote.

o work on ebMS V3.0.

o release of Hermes 2.

o new CAM TC work.

Remember January is the month of my annual retrospective and predictions for the year ahead...

Being tapped into the flux and force that flows thru the universe allows you to distill these things from the murky obscuring mental clouds created by too much exposure to large corporate PR machines, consulting companies and Gartner seminars!

; -)

Cheers, DW