Subject: Change alternating Thursday for telecon meetings - ACTION required

Hi,
Due to scheduling conflicts for a couple of our voting members, I have a
request to change our Thursday meeting day to the alternate Thursdays.
This would mean our next telecon would be February 2nd at 8:00 am PT and
every other Thursday thereafter.  (Feb 2nd, Feb 16, March 2nd, etc.)

Are there any objections to this schedule change?  Please let me know by
Monday, January 23rd if there are any objections, as I will need time to
make the schedule changes for the telecon.

Thanks,
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager