Subject: Re: [regrep] REG REP is what class of Software ?

Carl Mattocks wrote:
>For the Ontology of IT Service Management I need to declare what type of
>software an ebXMLRegistry is.
>
>Since the TC are the experts - please agree or disagree  that the following
>class (>  subclass) structure is correct :
>
>IThing
>>Software
>>>OperatingSystem
>>>Application

1) Is SystemRegistry really a subtypeOf OperatingSystem?
2) Did you mean to write "exXMLRegistry(&Repository)" or "ebXMLRegistry(..."
3) Have you considered defining content types and behaviors, so that you
   could describe the registry in terms of their content and behavior
   (along with any other distinguishing characteristics)?

-Evan