Subject: RE: Help

Thank you Brett for the introduction.

Hi Charles,
We have several folks in the ebXML Registry Technical Committee who are involved in Interoperability in the Healthcare domain.  I am forwarding this introduction to the TC members, and I am sure those involved will be happy to dialog with you on this.

Additionally, if you are interested in joining the ebXML Registry Technical Committee, please click on the "join this TC" button near the top of our home page near the left side (http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=regrep).  We would be happy to have you join us!

Kathryn

OASIS ebXML Registry TC Chair

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies
Boeing Library Services

425-965-0182 phone
425-237-3491 fax
kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com

From: Brett Trusko [mailto:btrusko@future-org.com]
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 10:17 AM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Cc: 'Parisot, Charles (GE Healthcare)'
Subject: Help

Hello Kathryn,

I would like to introduce you to Charles Parisot from GE.

Charles is important to the national debut on healthcare interoperability. He would like to talk to someone of your committee about participating in some of the initiatives they are working on.

Best regards,

Brett Trusko

OASIS

Brelt.trusko@oasis–open.org