Subject: Re: [regrep] OASIS symposium - ACTION required!

Have we decided which day(s) we will have our team f2f? If we arrange it
towards the end of the week we are likely to maximize attendance because
the following week is Java ONE which some of us will be attending.

My preference is that for a 1 day f2f we have it on Friday and for a 2
day f2f to have it on Thu and Friday.

Thoughts?

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:
> Please note that the early registration deadline is March 31st, and that
> the discount on the hotel is April 15th, and is first come basis!
> http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/
>

> Kathryn Breininger
> CENTRAL Project Manager
> Emerging Technologies
> Boeing Library Services
>
> 425-965-0182 phone
> 425-237-3491 fax
> kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com
>

>> How was your service? Please click link below.......
>> http://socal.web.boeing.com/ssglibsurvey/

> at:

begin:vcard
fn:Farrukh Najmi