Subject: Meeting Reminder and draft agenda

This is a meeting reminder and draft agenda for our ebXML Registry TC
meeting Thursday, March 30th, at 8:00am PT.  Please send any additional
agenda items.

The telecon number and password are:
Toll Free: 866-607-2011
International: 702-477-6042
Passcode: 4517267
Conference operator, in case you have problems: 206-655-2254

NOTE: Our teleconferencing vendor is changing April 1st.  The telephone
numbers and passwords will be changing. Please watch for the e-mail with
that change. I will also change on the TC calendar, once they are
established.

Draft Agenda:
1. Approval of previous meeting minutes for March 16th (January 12th not
available, February 16th not available)

2. Minute taker (Ted, are you available?)

3. Compatibility between ebXML specs; errata processes
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-jc/200601/msg00003.html

4. Deployment Profile templates - next steps
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200603/msg00015.html

5. ebXML Registry Interview
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200603/msg00024.html

6. Face-to-face at OASIS Symposium - do we want to meet with other TCs?
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/tc_meetings.php
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/

7. Other issues, items

8. Next meeting