Subject: FW: SOAP 1.2 support

I think this is an issue we need to look at and form a plan for how to
address.

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: Parisot, Charles (GE Healthcare)
[mailto:charles.parisot@med.ge.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 2:28 PM
To: john@maphin.net; Farrukh Najmi
Cc: Monica J Martin; Breininger, Kathryn R; Sensmeier, Joyce; John
Casillas; sdspadymb1@aol.com; Ed Dodds; ted.nichols@Sun.COM
Subject: RE: SOAP 1.2 support

Faruck,

I believe that Soap 1.2 is not an industry reality yet and will not be
until 2007.

I think that the real urgent issue has to do with the fact that theis
group is reinventing a variant of ebXML registry standard, rather than
building on IT.

Farruck and ebXML Registry folks, you need to come into play and stop
HL7 and OMG duplicating  work and create largely competing standards.

- Best Regards - Salutations

Charles Parisot
Mgr Standards and Testing
GE Healthcare Integrated IT Solutions
Visit Us On The Internet: http://www.gehealthcare.com Enterprise System
Solutions GE Interoperability & Security HL7, IHE, DICOM, etc.
http://ge.com/interoperability
Charles Parisot: Phone : +33 130 70 99 77
mailto: charles.parisot@ge.com