Subject: RE: [regrep] FW: SOAP 1.2 support

Is all of this about creating WSDL documents that use the HL7 XML schemas as their WSDL Types? (message payload)

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Associate
Booz Allen Hamilton

700 13th St. NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20005
O: 202-508-6514
C: 202-251-0731

From: David RR Webber (XML) [mailto:david@drrw.info]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 1:37 PM
To: ewallace@cme.nist.gov
Cc: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org

Evan,

I'm not sure we're seeing the same thing - this could be interpreted as injecting entirely new work - based on SOA (OASIS RM?) into HL7 - and nothing to do with prior OMG work?

From the HSSP Wiki there did not appear to be any obvious notes relating to the SOA meeting.

DW
===============
Subject: Notice of kick off meeting for SOA-HL7 workgroup.

As suggested earlier, I will be holding a telecon this Thursday to initiate work to produce proposals for SOA and HL7.  Please attend if you are interested and able. For those unable to attend, notes will be published on the HSSP Wiki on a new page under the Infrastructure Workgroup, and there will be plenty of opportunity to contribute :-).
(Note - I do not want to continue to spam the list servers, so after this meeting, future notices will only be sent to named participants, so if you have not already directly indicated interest or submitted details of involvement to me, you will not be directly copied on further communications. However I will continue to publish any major deliverables or milestone notices on the SOA and INM lists.)
Logistics are below:
Date/Time:  Call is scheduled for 1.0 hour
Thu Mar 23, 2006 04:00 PM (US Eastern Time, GMT -5)
Thu Mar 23, 2006 01:00 PM (US Pacific Time, GMT -8)
Thu Mar 23, 2006 08:00 PM (UK - GMT)
Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:00 PM (Central Europe, GMT +1)
Fri Mar 24, 2006 07:00 AM (East Coast Australia, GMT +10)
The dial-in number is:  866-258-0960   (303-346-4169 Intnl)
The Participant Pass code is:  *3209382* (include asterisks)
There will also be a web con available at:
http://meeting.kp.org/?openform&id=4E827E
Meeting Password:  HL7SOA  (Uppercase characters)
Agenda:
- Intros
- Open discussion
- Agree overall approach
- Next Steps.
Also, the following attachments are for reference (not necessary to read them before the meeting other than the outline plan):
- SOA/WS background - (OASIS SOA Reference Model, W3C Web Services Architecture)  zap file - rename zip.
- HL7-SOA Outline Plan
- HL7-SOA Overview and Full powerpoitn decks (for background)