Subject: RE: [regrep] Groups - Deployment Profile Template For ebXML Registry3.0 OASIS Specifications (ebRR-3.0-DeploymentProfileTemplate-wd-024.odt)uploaded

Ok Monica, it's an interesting point and suggests that we will integrate in future version of this doc.

I think too that the deployment template will be *accompanied* by existing instances' profile (like WS, CC, OWL, ...) and it certainly will help to better understand the several registry services use cases.

Best regards,
Ivan

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Monica J Martin [mailto:Monica.Martin@Sun.COM]
Envoyé : vendredi 31 mars 2006 19:00
À : BEDINI Ivan RD-BIZZ-CAE
Cc : regrep@lists.oasis-open.org

>bedini: The document named Deployment Profile Template For ebXML
>Registry 3.0 OASIS Specifications
>(ebRR-3.0-DeploymentProfileTemplate-wd-024.odt) has been submitted by
>Mr Ivan Bedini to the OASIS ebXML Registry TC document repository.
>
>Document Description:
>Download Document:
>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/17461/
>ebRR-3.0-DeploymentProfileTemplate-wd-024.odt

mm1: Ivan, it is apparent that the team working on this has been working hard and this is commendable. One key comment I see if this is to enable user communities to understand how to use the registry, they first need a context of why they need to use some of these capabilities. For example, I see in Event Notification a set of use cases detailing why you may wish to use this capability.  Applying this to all the key subject areas of this document may be helpful in engaging the communites that could be served. It also may help prepare us in future template development that more so engages the business and functional aspects of registry use and value. Thanks.