Subject: RE: [regrep] Request OASIS to also list regrep under SOA categery

Farrukh,

+1

And also on the front page Kavi side - add a

Registry and SOA  item and include links to these docs!

Thanks, DW

-------- Original Message --------
From: Farrukh Najmi <Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, April 11, 2006 2:45 pm
To: "regrep@lists.oasis-open.org" <regrep@lists.oasis-open.org>

The ebXML Registry standard is a significant standard in SOA with the
role it plays in SOA Governance. I wrote the following paper on the subject:

   http://www.sun.com/products/soa/registry/soa_registry_wp.pdf

Miko and other have done similar papers.

I therefor would like to request OASIS to list the regrep TC on the
following page:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_cat.php?cat=soa

If no one has any objections then Kathryn could you please request this
from colleagues in OASIS staff. Thank you.