Subject: [ACTION] Need webinar audio file placed in OASIS web site

Hi Kathryn,

The following link is to the audio for our regrep webinar from Sep 2005:

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/tmp/regrep-webinar.wav

The file has ~10 minutes of noise when we had the sound problem which
ideally needs to be edited out by someone who knows
sound editing.

Most urgently, the file needs to be moved from sourceforge to regrep TC
web site by April 19 since I am exceeding quota
at SF and need to cleanup large files.

Can you please ask colleagues at OASIS staff to download this file, burn
a CD/DVD and then upload it to the regrep web site in next few days please
and then let us know of the files new location so it can be reflected in
our web site. This is a fairly urgent request. Thanks for your help.

begin:vcard
fn:Farrukh Najmi
n:Najmi;Farrukh
email;internet:farrukh.najmi@sun.com