Subject: RE: [regrep] FW: [ebxml-jc] ebXML JC Overview For Critical Assessment: JC challenge!

Cheers David,
Exactly   It is logical and will be quite helpful.  I am getting good response from the data Dictionary folks I have been talking to as well.  I think in time a few will come across to EBXML as well (if we do our thing well) :-)

________________________________

From: David RR Webber (XML) [mailto:david@drrw.info]
Sent: Tue 4/25/2006 6:45 PM
To: Haas, Ted
Cc: Breininger,Kathryn R; ebXML Regrep

Ted,

Nice document.  I'd also recommend an IMPORT / EXPORT feature.  One thing I learned about classifications, content and registry is that people rapidly want to share - or have a TEST registy to develop content - and then want to export that and deploy to a production registry.

Therefore - you need the ability to specify either the whole tree, or parts of it - export that into an XML format (registry has the PACKAGE) and then import that elsewhere.

DW