Subject: RE: [regrep] Meeting reminder and draft agenda

It seems I am to volunteer as minute taker tomorrow :-)  such is life

________________________________

From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: Wed 4/26/2006 2:13 PM
To: ebXML Regrep
Subject: [regrep] Meeting reminder and draft agenda

This is a meeting reminder and draft agenda for our ebXML Registry TC
meeting Thursday, April 27th, at 8:00am PT.  Please send any additional
agenda items.

The telecon number and password have changed:
USA toll: 1-210-795-0625
USA Toll free: 866-617-3597
PARTICIPANT PASSCODE (same for all countries): 1739140
International numbers;
France
Toll: 33-1-70-70-84-56
Toll free: 080-510-0984
UK
Toll: 44-20-7108-6391
Toll free: 0800-279-9632

For other countries please contact Kathryn Breininger directly.

Draft Agenda:
1. Approval of previous meeting minutes for March 30th
(http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/email/archives/2006
04/msg00001.html) and February 16th
(http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/email/archives/2006
04/msg00024.html)