Subject: Lightning Round 2006 ACTION REQUIRED ASAP

 <<Lightning Round 2006.ppt>>
Hi,
I did not realize until I reviewed the requirements that I need to send
the Lightning Round presentation to OASIS before Monday.  As I will be
out of internet access after EOB today please send me any comments ASAP!

Please note; the Lightning Round is limited to 4-5 slides and no more
than 2 to 3 minutes!  There are too many slides in the draft above - we
need to remove a couple.  I think one of the graphics slides needs to
removed. Which one?

Lightning Round 2006.ppt