Subject: Re: [regrep] Lightning Round 2006 ACTION REQUIRED ASAP

Kathryn:

Please change my assignment from 'Individual' to 'MeLife'

You can put content of slide 4 as speaker notes for slide 3 (i.e say it but do not show it)
You can put 6 & 7 into one slide (with two columns)

Carl Mattocks
Consultant : ITIL Application Knowledge Management
MetLife 732 893 4170

'Always look on the bright side of life' Monty Python
Inactive hide details for "Breininger, Kathryn R" <kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com>"Breininger, Kathryn R" <kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com>

          "Breininger, Kathryn R" <kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com>

          04/28/2006 02:42 PM