Subject: RE: [regrep] Lightning Round 2006 ACTION REQUIRED ASAP

Okay - I have added Government of Ontario to the list of Deployments as
suggested on the master presentation.  The two Key ebXML Registry
Features at a Glance slides (attached) contain slightly different info -
new one does not include "Content Management" section and instead has
"SOA Governance" section, plus some rewording.  Before swapping these
two, are there any comments from the TC about these two slides?
Preferences? Wording?

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM]
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 12:10 PM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Cc: ebXML Regrep

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:
>  <<Lightning Round 2006.ppt>>
> Hi,
> I did not realize until I reviewed the requirements that I need to
> send the Lightning Round presentation to OASIS before Monday.  As I
> will be out of internet access after EOB today please send me any
comments ASAP!

> Please note; the Lightning Round is limited to 4-5 slides and no more
> than 2 to 3 minutes!  There are too many slides in the draft above -
> we need to remove a couple.  I think one of the graphics slides needs
> to removed. Which one?

> OASIS
> at:
Hi Kathryn,

Attached is a modified version of the slides with some proposed minor
changes. The changes are:

Slide 3: Replaced with a more recent version of the original slide that
I had contributed in the past Slide 7: Added Government of Ontario in
last bullet

Please let me know if the suggested changes are acceptable and if so use
it as a basis for our presentation.

Thanks very much.

Key ebXML Registry Features at a Glance.ppt