Subject: RE: [regrep] [Fwd: Sad news: Alan Kotok]

That's ok Farrukh - you're not even half as relieved to hear this as (the ebXML) Alan Kotok is. :)

Joe

From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM]
Sent: Fri 6/2/2006 8:58 PM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org; ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org

I am relieved to hear that I was under the incorrect impression that this was the Alan Kotok who has contributed to the success of ebXML for many years. Thankfully *that* Alan Kotok is alive and well and this sad news is about a different distinguished colleague. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Farrukh Najmi wrote:
Those who had the good fortune to know Alan Kotok will undoubtedly be saddened by this news. This is also on top at the w3c page at:

http://www.w3.org/