Subject: [Ann] New beginnings, same passions

Dear regrep TC colleagues,

I wanted to share some news in my work on ebXML Registry:

<http://farrukhnajmi.blogspot.com/2006/08/new-beginnings-same-passions-after.html>

The important thing to know is that absolutely *nothing* changes in my
commitment and contributions to ebXML and ebXML registry standards and
their implementation. In fact, things change for the better as I
describe in the link above.

To that end, I am now an OASIS an regrep TC member representing
Wellfleet Software Corporation.

As for immediate next steps, I am working with the freebXML Registry dev
team to publish the freebXML Registry 3.0-final1 release later this month.

I look forward to working with you on ebXML standards, their open source
implementations and their broad and wide deployment within the industry.

Blog: http://farrukhnajmi@blogspot.com