Subject: Results of ballot

Dear TC Reg/Rep,
Unfortunately, we did not have enough ballots returned on the Profile
for Web Ontology ballot to get a majority.  There are a number of
factors that may have contributed to this including vacations, change in
e-mail addresses, and the recent problems with OASIS mail servers.  We
will need to set up another ballot, but I will need consensus from the
TC first that we should do this. I would like to bring this up at our
next telecon on Aug 31st and get the approval from all of you to set up
another ballot; this needs to be documented in the minutes as well.
Please plan to attend our TC meeting on August 31st so that we can get
quorum for an official business meeting, and document our decision to
resubmit the ballot.

I look forward to chatting with all of you then!

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies