Subject: Item for discussion at our telecon Thursday

Hi,
My colleague Tom Warner is working on the UN/CEFACT standard for a
digital contract agreement negotiation and signing process.  They have
put together a use case scenario for using ebXML Reg/Rep for storing the
final digital documents (recall that ebXML RIM and ebXML RS are ISO
15000-3 and -4).

From Tom:
"These use cases tell a story of how an electronic contract template
gets negotiated and digitally singed off by 2 parties. The last use case
then shows copies of the signed document going to the participating
contracts admin orgs...for whatever kind of storage they have in place.
(you could boil it down to just this use case for OASIS consideration)

Our OASIS request is to review and consider if additions to ISO TS
15000-3 and/or -4 might provide a better standards basis for assuring
those participants that their storage capabilities really provide a
legally non-refutable process."

 <<OASIS Review Request -eAgreement Storage.doc>>

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies
Boeing Library Services