Subject: Re: [regrep] Results of Ballot

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:
> Hi all,
> The latest Ballot for the Profile for Web Ontology as a Committee Draft
> has closed.  It passed  with a full majority vote.  Congratulations
> everyone!  We have an approved Committee Draft!

+1 on the congratulations.

Congratulations and thank you to Asuma, Banu and other METU colleagues
who did a very fine job on authoring this profile specification and
working through numerous iterations and comments to get us to this
stage. Finally, thank you to the Semantic Content Management SC and
regrep TC members who provided thoughtful analysis and input into this
specification.

We should discuss in our meeting how to publicize this milestone and
what lies ahead for moving towards public review and OASIS approval.