Subject: Are there any agenda items for a telecon?

I am considering cancelling our telecon scheduled for tomorrow morning,
unless there are issues that need to be addressed.  Does anyone have
items for the agenda?

Here is the status on the Committee Draft for Profile for Web Ontology
next steps:
I have been communicating with Mary McRae (OASIS staff). Mary will be
setting up the public review.  She indicated in her note to me that
there would be a couple changes we will need to make to the document,
and that she will send a list shortly.  Once we make the required
changes we will need to send her 3 versions: editable source, XHTML and
PDF.

Please let me know ASAP if we should cancel the meeting!

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies
Boeing Library Services