Subject: RE: [regrep] Meeting reminder and draft agenda

Call on - talk to you all in a minute!

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: Breininger, Kathryn R
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 12:23 PM
To: ebXML Regrep; mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org; jamie.clark@oasis-open.org
Subject: [regrep] Meeting reminder and draft agenda

This is a meeting reminder and draft agenda for our ebXML Registry TC
meeting Thursday, November 16, at 8:00am PT.  Please send any additional
agenda items.

The telecon number and password:
USA toll: 1-210-795-0625
USA Toll free: 866-617-3597
PARTICIPANT PASSCODE (same for all countries): 1739140

International numbers;
France
Toll: 33-1-70-70-84-56
Toll free: 080-510-0984
UK
Toll: 44-20-7108-6391
Toll free: 0800-279-9632

For other countries please contact Kathryn Breininger directly (sorry,
the vendor does not have a number for Turkey yet..).

Draft Agenda:
1. Minutes from last meeting still in work.

2. Minute taker (volunteer needed)

3. ebXML Registry Profile for Web Ontology status

4. IPR Transition process
(http://www.oasis-open.org/who/ipr/ipr_transition_policy.php). Please
review carefully section 3. We are at step 3 and can now conduct a vote
to submit a transition request.  This means we need to specify one of
the IPR modes under the new IPR policy as the one under which we wish to
operate. After this vote, we submit the request to the TC Administrator
for the Transition Approval Ballot, which OASIS must conduct.

5. Status on submitting ebXML Registry v3.0 standards to ISO.

6. User Guide for profiles status

7. ebXML Registry 3.0 issues status
<<<http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200606/msg00006.html>>>

8. Call for participation, OASIS Symposium 2007:
OASIS Symposium:
"eBusiness and Open Standards: Understanding the Facts, Fiction, and
Future"
15-17 April 2007

OASIS TC Meetings
18-20 April 2007