Subject: [Action] Please comment on proposed outline for regrep presentationto OGC

Dear colleagues,

Here is a proposed outline for our presentation to the OGC.

    * Overview
    * Applications
    * Deployments
    * Implementations
    * Key benefits
    * Future directions
    * Summary
    * Discussion
          o Understand why ebRS does not meet OGC needs currently

The last point is one that I am particularly interested in learning about.
I also want to make sure that OGC is aware that:

    * The ebRS protocol is extensible and in fact could support OGC
      specific extensions to the core protocol
    * Most of the key benefits of regrep are actually provided by ebRS
      and not ebRIM

Please share your comments and suggestions on the proposed outline
before I put together the slides (you too Ron).
Thanks.