Subject: Re: [regrep] Proposal for a ebXML Regrep subcommittee

+1 on the idea of a REST Subcommittee to operate under the ebXML
Registry TC.
Thank you David for this valuable proposal.

I would like to propose one small change to the proposed deliverables:

Current:

- Detailed Technical proposal on REST-based Interfacing. This will
incorporated into the specs as spec content once approved.

Proposed Replacement:

- Detailed technical specification for a REST-based interface to ebXML Registry. We can decide later whether this will be incorporated into the a future version of core ebRS spec or whether it will remain a separate spec in our spec bundle.

Thanks.